What I got for my Birthday 2015

18:36:00

Heya,


So on Thursday (29th January) it was my 17th Birthday! I had been counting down days until my Birthday since New Years- I get very excited over these things! This year I had such a lovely extended weekend as I also had No Sixth Form on Friday meaning I had an extra day to enjoy my Birthday! I also recurred some beautiful gifts this year and so thought it would be nice to share them with you. I have listed them in no particular order. I hope you enjoy finding out what I received- I personally love this type of post, finding out what others received. Don't forget as always to leave a comment- perhaps telling me what your favourite present you received on your Birthday was, or asking a question, or even telling me what you would like to see on my blog this year! I love hearing from you, my lovely readers!
I also, where I can, will provide a link to the item, or similar. 
So without further ado, here's my Birthday Presents!: 

Earrings
New Look
(view similar)


A-line Geo-print Mini Skirt 
Miss Selfridge

Taylor Swift '1989' Album

'Daisy Dream' Perfume by Marc Jacobs
Boots

Velvet Headband- with Bow
 (out of stock)
Topshop
(view similar)

Toni & Guy Volume Hair Care set
(ASOS Fashion Finder)

Heart Jewellery Box

Black Floral Bardot-neck Skater Dress
New Look

Burgundy Frill Socks
Miss Selfridge

Pink and Black Duster Coat
Little Mistress
(as featured: Little Mistress Formal)



Chocolate
Lindt 

Mint Hand Bag
Dorothy Perkins

Velvet Nails Kit
(view similar)

Blue Gem Statement Necklace
(view similar)

Green Daisy Print Heart Shaped Plate/ Bowl

Heart Shaped Photo Frame
(view similar)
I also received vouchers and money for my Birthday as well as a yummy multi-coloured cake made my one of my fab friends! 
I love all of my presents, thank you to everyone who gave one of these amazing gifts- I feel so lucky! 
Also a huge thank you to everyone has made my Birthday so amazing! I've had the best few days!


I hope you have enjoyed reading this post- and enjoyed finding out about my Birthday! 
Please don't forget to leave your comments below! 

Love Emily x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews