Fashion and Homeware Haul- Summer 2015

10:00:00

Heya,


So I have a haul for you all today. This is a collection of things I have purchased in the last month that I thought I would bring together and share with you! Most of the items will still be available now, however there may be a few bits and bobs that may not  be, such as those that I found in the sales! I will mark any sale or promotional items in red

FASHION 

Black (faux) Suede Skirt, New Look, £12.99- I have been looking for the perfect suede skirt for quite a while now and when I came across this whilst on my holidays, I fell in love with it. Now that it's coming into AW15 I thought the darker colour would be much easier to wear with tights than the classic tan of this season. I also love the zipper down the front of the skirt. 








Blue and Cream Woollen Skirt, Pull and Bear, £7.00- This skirt is different to anything I own due to the lace-up front. I was so happy to find this and at £7.00 I couldn't leave the sale section without buying it! Behind the laces there is a secret zip, for extra security. This skirt fits on my waist and so I loved to  wear it with a Cropped top when it was sunny, but now that is coming into Wintery weather, it will look fab with a turtle-neck and tights!


                                                             Waist Tie Shorts, H&M, £12.99- I have been looking for a pair of shorts like this for sometime, and when I finally found some and tried them on I fell in love with them. I love to wear them with a baggy shirt, tucked in, with or without tights (weather/season dependant).                                                                              

Cream Ripped Jeans, New Look , £10.00- The ripped white jean was the thing of SS15, and so very summery, however I thought the off-white/cream I could bring through to AW15- these have become my go-to casual look since the day I bought them as they can Smarten down a dressy top/shoes or be worn with a cute logo tee! The rips are also in the perfect place so that they are notice that not overly powering. 
Tailored Burgundy Patterned Trouser- Dorothy Perkins, £10.00- Probably one of my favourite bargains of this Haul. These  high-waisted tailored trousers look great both rolled up a couple of times or left as they are with a cute Bardot cropped top and Loafers- but could definitely be smartened up, and bought through into the Wintery-Autumnal weather with turtle-necks or cropped jumper! 
White Cut-out Floral Top, New Look£9.00- A cute white top is an essential for any wardrobe and any season. This cutie is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or dressed down, and pretty much goes with anything, which is why I love it so much- and for under £10.00 is amazing!


Marled Blue Jersey Tee with Lace Cutout Back, Miss Selfridge, £6.00- This tee is slightly cropped and the lace detail cut-out at the back, makes this otherwise basic, pretty and girly! It looks fab with a pair of high-waisted skinnies! 
Marled Dark Grey Mickey Tee, Primark, £6.00- And so my Disney obsession continues! This cute little tee is perfect for that subtle influence of Disney in your everyday life! I love the Floral Mickey silhouette as it gives a girly, subtle influence, perfect for days out, and also perfect for a very special trip I have coming up! 
Black, Grey and White Striped Shirt, H&M, £12.99- This slightly over sized skirt looks great styled in every possible way, especially tucked into a pair of Tailored shorts or trousers for a fresh Work outfit! I love the contrast in stripes on the pocket as this adds a little bit of detail to the basic piece. 

HOMEWARE
Vanilla Scented Candle, Matalan, £3.00- There's nothing nicer than walking into a room that smells great- and this candle is my answer to that wish- the sweet vanilla scent is so lovely to walk into as you enter my room. the scent is even perfumed unlit! 



A5 Notebook, Matalan, £1.50- A cute little notebook is a Blogger's essential for writing down any ideas. I carry this around with me everywhere I go as I never know when I may come up with an idea for a post or potentially a video! I love the Gold foiling on the front and the cute little message. Inside this notebook has lined pages.



 I hope you have enjoyed this little Fashion and Homeware Haul- and perhaps have been inspired or fallen in love with some of these pieces! 

Love Emily x 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews