Beauty Review: L'Oreal Reds Collection- Eva's Red

10:00:00

Heya,


So I'm a sucker for Lipsticks- every time I visit a store that sells makeup I'm straight  there, looking for new lipstick colours. So on my holiday I was doing as I always do, looking at the makeup, and come across this lipstick, just sitting perfectly in the L'Oreal counter waiting for me to buy it. This is a Loreal Collection Exclusive by Eva Longoria in the Shade 'Eva's Red'. It is a Slightly muted red with an orangey undertone, something I had not really come across in a red lipstick before, so really, I had to add it to my collection! 

The casing for the Lipstick is  soft and velvety to touch making the product feel Luxurious and Sophisticated. That accompanied with the Gold hardware makes it look expensive, something that is really isn't as its within the under £10.00 range! 

The staying power of the product is so good. It's a colour you can wear all day for that everyday addition of elegance and sophistication, that you'll only need to top up maybe once a day, depending on the nature of your day. if your drinking lots out a cup, a slight top up may be needed! For extra staying power, apply  and set it using a tissue.

The first swatch is a thick coating of the lipstick- around 3-4 layers. The second is just one layer- as you can see there's not really much of a difference, showing the excellent pigmentation of the lipstick! 


This colour is perfect for any occasion and season. From daytime to nighttime, Winter to Summer. I have worn this Lipstick a lot since I bought it in the Summer, until I temporarily lost it (that's another story) but since I found it again I have continuously worn it! It makes a statement without being over the top! 

I bought this for £6.99 in Boots which I find is SUPER reasonable for a product of this quality! It is part of a collection of other Reds designed by other famous names. There are also other colour collections  within the Collection, including a nude collection and a new pink collection. Although I only have one from the range, my next trip I will definitely be buying some more! And as its 3 for 2 on L'Oreal cosmetics at Boots at the moment, it's the perfect time! 

Ratings /5 

Long lasting- 4.5

Colour intensity- 5

Colour range- 5

Overall-  4.9/5 

Love Emily x 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really love the design of your blog and the content is great:)

    Emily xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! So great to get some cute feedback ☺️ x

      Delete

Total Pageviews