Beauty haul

10:00:00

Heya,


So I've been doing a lot of shopping lately, in particular beauty/skincare shopping, and so I thought I'd share with you some of the things that I have bought. 

I have been wanting a new foundation for a while now as I felt my old foundation was too matte for my skin during the winter, so I went on the hunt for a slightly more dewy foundation, that was just as good quality. I chose the Loreal True Match in Rose Beige. I love this foundation as it blends really well and has excellent coverage. The colour however, will probably be slightly too dark for me during the winter, when I will become paler, but for the time being it is perfect! 


My trusty Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, a must have in my beauty routine. I took a little break from using this a while back, for some reason I can't remember, but I'm so glad I went back to it. Excellent long wear coverage- the best I've found for both dark circles and blemishes! 


Since using a more dewy foundation, I have started using a powder, just to mattify the areas of my make-up that are more prone to disappearing throughout the day and to set my concealer under my eyes. I picked up this Collection Pressed powder as I knew it would do its simple job for the very small price! I apply it using a small fluffy brush to easily cover the target areas. 


Slightly late on the band-waggon, I finally got round to picking up some Zoella Beauty bits. I chose the Bath Fizzers and Body Mist. They smell and look amazing. 


After hitting pan on my go-to brow shade in my W7 eye-shadow palette, I thought it was time to invest in a eyebrow palette. I picked up the Revolution Shaping Kit in Medium/Dark which was super affordable, and offers three shades as well as a wax, an angled brush and a set of tweezers, super perfect for on the go! I generally use the middle shade for everyday, but depending on the look I'm trying create, i do also use the slightly lighter shade and darkest shade. 


The last item in my haul, is this Bourjois Matte Velvet  liquid lipstick in this gorgeous nudey-pink colour! I love the texture of this, its not sticky, like you may expect from a liquid lipstick, it feels super soft and velvety, and doesn't dry your lips out meaning its fab for winter! The colour is also extremely pigmented, one coat will  be enough to last the whole day without fading! I plan to purchase the dark red version of this lipstick really soon!   


I hope you have enjoyed discovering what beauty products I have recently been buying and perhaps this has inspired you to go out and try some new, or go back to some old favourites! 

Love Emily x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews