H&M Home Wishlist

10:00:00

Heya,

(I'm so sorry for my recent disappearance over December. I had so many lovely festive posts planned, but studying took over, and i found myself once again, behind on posts. But its a new year now, and I plan to try and keep up with my regular post schedule (every Sunday at 10:00GMT) with some brand new content. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year!) 

So I recently discovered that one of my fave highstreet stores, H&M has released a homeware range, so I had a little browse through and I LOVE IT! From Bed Sheets to Kitchenware, it has it all, and its all so lovely and captures that shabby-chic/ modern/Scandinavian vibe, all in one. I particularly love the copper and marble things- they're just soo pretty!  Its also SUPER affordable, making it even better! I have selected some of my favourite items from the range to share with you all.

£12.99


£14.99
£12.99
£12.99

£19.99

£29.99

£6.99

£12.99

£6.99

£7.99

Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews