Beauty Review: Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation

20:14:00



Heya,

Recently after looking for a budget alternative to the 'YSL Touche Eclat' Foundation, I came across the Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation that promised similar results. Knowing that the Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer is so amazing, I thought i'd give their foundation a try. The product promises a long-lasting  radiance boosting finish with a medium/ full coverage which I would generally agree with.


I picked this product up in the lightest shade (1, Porcelain), working from the idea that I purchase this shade in the concealer. This is a fairly good match to my skin tone, however I do feel as though it would be too dark for those with really pale skin due to the strong orangey undertones.

First impressions: this product sits nicely on the skin once properly blended and worked in. I used a beauty blender which I feel effectively blended the product into my skin to avoid that cakey finish. I have also found that this product sits on the skin best if it dotted onto the skin with your fingers before blending, rather than applied straight to the skin on the beauty blender/ brush. Three pumps onto your hand and dotted onto face was the perfect amount. Overall I found that the coverage is quite light, however this may be due to the fact that at first try my skin was not in the best condition and fairly combination. This foundation would work best on those with un-oily clear, smooth skin, which I have found out as my skin have made improvements over time whilst using this as my primary foundation.

This super affordable product costs just £5.99 RRP however is currently priced at £3.99 at Boots, so its the perfect opportunity to try it out!!

I would definitely recommended this product to those who are new to the world of makeup and are not looking to spend a lot, and to those who love to try out new products! This is definitely the dupe for the 'YSL Touche Eclat' I was seeking!



Love Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews