Why I Haven't been Blogging :(

20:55:00

Hey Everyone,

So this Summer I had so much planned for you all on Daisy Chain Fashion, I even had all my posts planned out up until December!! But as you know its been lacking, I mean my last post was back in mid-July; its practically mid- September now, thats a whole two months of nothing. I won't lie, this has upset me a bit, (#worldsworstbloggeraward?) but the only explanation I can really give is, I guess  

 "Life Just Got In The Way"  

and I'm sorry.

So what have I been up to this Summer?
Well the first thing is I've been on some amazing breaks and holidays; I went on a little adventure to London with my boyfriend for a day and a night which was so amazing!!<3. 
A few weeks later I flew off  off to Menorca with my mum and dad for a family holiday- our first holiday abroad for 10 years!!  I had planned on blogging my Menorca trip... but then a next major blogging barrier happened:
I GOT A NEW JOB!! I now work in fashion retail and I LOVE it! So I was  working there on average 3-4 days a week across the Summer and will continue to work there from now on!
My spare days I've spent with my friends, filling every last moment I have with them before they all whisk off to University. I've I had lots of Pub Fridays, cute trips out and even conquered my Peddle Boat fear (long story....) 
Lastly... I'm now a Student at the FRA (Fashion Retail Academy) which I attend 2 days a week where I study Digital Marketing for Fashion. Its going well, lots of trips and fun things, but early mornings and late mornings make it slightly more harder... 4:55am wake up anyone?!

So that's my busy Summer! 

I do definitely plan to start regular blogging soon now I'm sort of back in a routine, once I've got out of my insane writers block I'm experiencing right now! I have had a lovely suggestions for posts from the lovely Ella Sykes (ellasykesblog.wordpress.com) to get me going though, and I can;t wait to get posting!! 

Love Emily x  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews