My Beauty Favourites

13:24:00

Heya,

So this week I thought I would share withy current faves so that you now what I love, and what's good in the shops right now! All of these products are drugstore brands (with the exception of one) and so are easily accessible and affordable.


N07 Lipstick in the shade 'Waterlily':
Benefit High Beam:
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in the shade 'Light':
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in the shade 'Natural Beige (30)':
Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara in the shade '01 Black':
Rimmel Kohl Liner in the shade '011 Sable Brown':
Tresemmè 'Liquid Gold' Argon Oil Treatment:
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer:
Carmex Strawberry:
Simple Revitalising Eye  Roll-on:

Thank you so much for reading, i hope you have enjoyed reading it! If you would like any information about any of the products please contact me! 

Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews