Hair Bow tutorial

22:11:00

So a lot of people have asked me how I do my hair bow... and so I thought I'd give a tutorial on how to do it!
So...
Step 1: Tie your hair into a pony tail preferably placed at your crown.
Step 2: Next take the pony tail and fold it in half placing a band round it. It should look as though you have begun to tie a ponytail but no pulled it right through
Step 3: Split the bun part into two and temporarily pin down each side to the head.
Step 4: Take the stray hair that has not been pulled through and pin it down and pull it over through the gap of the two bun pieces securing it at the back with hair grips
Step 5: Unpin the two bun pieces and puff them up to create your bow
Step 6: Spray with a little hairspray to secure
Have fun creating this hairstyle
Love Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews