Little Shopping Haul

21:42:00

Heya,

As promised, I have put together a little shopping haul, after my stressful day of two (yes two!!!) shopping trips yesterday!  It was originally meant to be just one, however after spending the whole day in one town and not buying the items I desperately needed for the next day, I ventured out to another, finally getting what I needed, along with a few cheeky additional items. This haul will probably seem tiny, in comparison to my other hauls, but a hauls’ a haul!


So the first item I bought was a simple red vest top, of which I needed for my Mario Costume today. This top is from Asda and cost £3.00. It is a soft, stretchy material which has kept me comfortable all day. As the shade of red is SO bright, I am unsure of whether I will wear the top again, however as it was so cheap it doesn’t really matter.


The next item bought was the Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in the shade 011 Sable Brown. Again I needed this for my Mario Costume to draw on a moustache; however I will defiantly use this again. It is perfect for one of those casual days when I want to go for a natural barely there look. It runs along my water line and eyelid easily giving an intense colour that you would expect. I bought it from Tesco for £2.99.


I then took a trip to New Look, where I found a pair of brown work-boot style, lace up ankle boots in the Generation section. As I have fairly small feet, I can still buy shoes from this section. The moment I saw them I feel in love with them! They were the last pair in the shop and luckily my size. Even better they were reduced to £10.00 from £24.99. Bargain! They remind me of little Timberland boots, which I suppose attracted me to them in the first place. My idea for these boots is to wear them with my little Topshop frill socks and depending on the weather, either, a pair of blue denim super skinnies or a pair of denim hot pant style shorts.


Also in New Look, I purchased some items for my Prom outfit.

Firstly, I bought my shoes. As I have a short dress to wear, I thought it would be appropriate to have a pair of statement chunky heels and had been looking for the perfect pair for ages. I had fallen in love with a pair from Topshop, but, unfortunately they were way out of my price range. So I decided New Look may be the place, and I was right! After a long times hunting and trying on about 50 different pairs, in all sorts of colours I found the perfect ones, even more perfect than those I found in Topshop! They cost £28.99 and are the comfiest heels I have EVER worn! As they are platform, and chunky, they feel a lot lower than they actually are!


I then, after choosing my shoes, and following my decided colour scheme for my look, bought a cute clutch bag with a sweet and pretty lace detail, bag leather effect and a golden clasp. The bag also has a thin, delicate chain that can be used to make the bag a shoulder bag rather than one to be held. It cost £9.99 and is also available in a whitey cream colour.


I hope you have enjoyed reading this week’s post, hopefully I will be back again soon with another haul. For a change next week, I will be posting about my time at Comicon this weekend featuring costumes, food and memories.


Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews