My Shoe Collection Part 3: Canvas Lace-ups and Pumps

15:19:00

Heya,
Welcome to the Third and FINAL part of my Shoe Collection Trilogy!

My shoe collection if fairly big and I own some I do not ever wear, so I have picked out my favourites to share with you over 3 weeks. These posts will allow you to be able to get to know my style and taste as well as give you some ideas and tips. As always, in each case I will post the link to the shoes if they are still available or similar, affordable options in the caption. 

This is the final instalment of My Shoe Collection Trilogy where I share with you my Canvas Lace-ups and Pumps! 

Canvas Lace-ups


 

First up is my collection of Lace-up shoes. It is fairly small, but they are all basic so can be worn with just about anything meaning there is no need for a huge haul of Lace-ups. 

Black 4 hole Vans £42.99

My Black 4 hole Vans were a purchase of mine back in January of this year. I bought them with my Birthday money after wanting a pair for absolutely ages. Since them I have worn them so much, practically every day! As you can see from the picture they are very well worn in!  They are super comfortable but not so super affordable. At the time of purchase, they cost £42.99, which is expensive for what they look like, but the comfort and quality is well worth the money. I decided that I would go for a basic colour so that they would go with everything rather than a bright, patterned pair that could only be worn with a few things. When I say they can be worn with anything, I mean anything! Dresses, Jeans, Skirts, Shorts, Playsuits and more! They can be worn to casual down an outfit or as to make a comfortable formal outfit! A typical outfit for me to wear with these shoes would be a Black Leather Jacket, a Statement Top, Super Skinnies and Topshop Frill Socks in a colour that is in the Top. 

Pink Converse £44.99

 These Pink Converse All Stars I again bought with my Birthday money, however a couple of years ago. I purchased these at a time when I loved anything pink, buying everything pink! This means that it is limited to what I can wear with these shoes as not everything goes with this shade of pink, and at the same time you can over do the amount of pink you wear. However this colour makes them perfect for spring and summer and over item I have bought items that go with these shoes perfectly! They are super comfy and the inside and sole is so soft and plushy! I love to wear these shoes with my rolled up Super Skinnies and a pretty top, to create a cute girly outfit! To make it even girlier I like to curl the ends of my hair and wear them with a pair of TopshopFrill Socks! At the time of purchase they cost £44.99- expensive, but defiantly worth the money!

New Look Flatform Lace-ups £14.99

 Lastly in my Collection of Canvas Lace-ups are my Daisy Print Floral Flatforms from New Look.  I mentioned these in my very first Haul- Mini Fashion Haul- a couple of Months ago. As mentioned in the post, the sole inside the shoe is very plushy and so your feet mould into the insole making them so, so comfortable.  Being flatform you gain added height without being uncomfortable as the shoe is flat soled. As the shoe features only 4 or 5 basic colours it is nice and easy to find clothing to go with them as long as the items are plain or feature a faint pattern or print. When wearing the shoes I often wear a pair of Topshop Frill Socks (once again), Super Skinnies and a baggy crop-top. This creates a cosy and comfy everyday outfit with a girly touch. As well as being so comfy they are also of a great quality which is fantastic for how affordable they are! £14.99- a definite bargain!


Pumps 



Next are my Pumps- or Ballet Flats as they are often known as. This is again small- but they are essentials so go with anything! 

New Look  Tan Flower Cut-out Pumps £12.99 (similar)
These Tan Flower Cut out Pumps from New Look were a purchase of mine a few years ago. In the summer months I practically wear these shoes everywhere and now, 2 or three years on they are still in good condition. I bought these after owning a similar pair before that had broken, however these are much sturdier and comfortable meaning they have lasted a long time. I love to wear these shoes with my pretty summer dresses or with jeans and a summery top. The cute cut-out detail created by the petals of the flowers across the whole shoe make them incredibly girly and summery. They cost around £12.99 and as they are tan, they go with anything! They can be worn casually or formally. I hope to wear these for Sixth From due to the fact that they do look smart if worn with the right items. 

Grey Brogue Style Ballet Pumps (as similar as possible
Lastly is my ASDA Grey Cut out Brogue-style Pumps bought last summer in their Sale. I purchased them for around £8.00 which is an absolute bargain as they are so pretty and comfy! I love the Scallop detailing and Ribbon laces as they create a cute, girly vibe that can complement any outfit. I will often wear these shoes with my summer skirts and dresses either to smarten up the look or to make a pretty outfit even prettier! They also look great with some Ankle Grazer Skinny jeans and a girly, summery top! As they are a brogue style, and cut out shoes are very popular right now, a pair of TopshopFrill Trainer Socks could be worn to make the look even girlier!  Over the past year I have worn these shoes a lot when the sun has shown itself. I will continue to love these shoes until the moment they are no longer wearable! 


And that is my current Shoe Collection. Hope you have enjoyed reading this post as well as the other two Parts of the Trilogy. 

Haven't seen Part 1 and 2? 



Please let me know whether you would like to see an updated version in the future, and comment with your thoughts and opinions- I LOVE reading your comments and replying!  Please also let me know what sort of posts YOU love the most! 

Love Emily x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey, really like your blog. Can you blog about how you can style a kimono? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did have a kimono post planned so I shall put the post together very soon x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews