Summer 2014 List

17:01:00

Heya,

This week I thought i would do something different-

Here is where you will find my List of things to do, own and learn over this Summer. The aim of this post is to share with you the hopeful content of my Summer as well as inspire you to have an enjoyable and perhaps more exciting summer!
The content of this list is varied, it involves fashion, beauty, life and other exciting things!

In the Bar/List at the top of my Blog, below the title, you will find a Page called 'Summer 2014 List' where there will be a copy of this post. On this page, each time I complete something on the list, I will cross it off and post a pic or a description of the piece. I may also add things to my list! So keep checking back to see how I am doing and for more inspiration!

Or Click the Link to take you straight there: Summer 2014 List!

THE LIST:

  • Finish reading The Fault In Our Stars book
  • Watch the Fault In Our Stars film
  • Go to the Beach 
  • Own a Black Leather-look Backpack 
  • Master the Winged Eyeliner Flick 
  • Visit London 
  • Go shopping in London 
  • Update a piece of clothing in my Wardrobe to create something new or more on trend
  • Paint my nails at least ONCE a week
  • Read The Book Thief 
  • Watch Frozen for the second time 
  • Sort through ALL of my earrings 
  • Go on Holiday 
  • Sleep in a tent for a night 
  • Try to Instagram everyday for 2 weeks 
  • Paint my room 
  • Try a new Hairstyle 
  • Go running at least once a week 

Hope this is inspirational and beneficial to you all! If you are inspired let me know what you have done! 




Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews