Holiday Shopping Haul

21:50:00

Heya,

I'm back! As you may have noticed I have taken a two week break from blogging as I was away on my Holidays in Dublin! But, if I hadn't have gone you wouldn't have this post, so it's benefited you too!

Today I am doing a haul of what I bought when I was away over a few shopping trips, however I am going to do it a little differently by posting 1 picture with all what I bought and labelling them with a number. If you scroll down you shall find the text associated with each piece with its corresponding number.

Everything in this Haul was bought in Euros, so I will do my best to convert them into British Pounds for your benefit.



1. Floral Peplum top with Peter Pan collar by Diesel €20.00 (£15.96)
This pretty top is perfect for going out in the evening with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and simple ballet flats, heels or even ankle boots! I recently wore this outfit choosing my Faith Chelsea Boots for footwear! The top is peplum, but as the material is sheer and not stretchy, for comfort has an elasticated back... this may seem a little off putting aesthetics wise, but its hardly noticeable and creates a really cute effect and is SO flattering! At the top of the top at the back of the collar there is a little button clasp that allows a little extra room to put the top on if your hair and make  up is already done and you don't want to ruin it. 

2. Cropped Stripy Jumper by H&M €12.99 (£9.99)
This cropped jumper is super soft and ever so comfy! I bought it for the reason of wearing it with a plain skirt in colder months coming up to winter. It is short enough for it to fit with the skirt without looking frumpy. It is cropped and fitted so I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it with jeans. This is perfect for both daytime and evening wear as it can be dressed up or down with simple accessories! At €12.99 it was a definite bargain as although its not real wool, the quality can be seen and felt!

3. Floral Jumpsuit by Forever 21 €16.45 (£13.00)
I set out on my last shopping trip of my Holiday with a goal to find a jumpsuit, and I found one. For me, as I am fairly short, I find it hard to find full leg jumpsuits that fit me without crumpling up at the bottom 1000 times making me look even smaller, so I was pleasantly surprised to find one that was the perfect length in a non-petite size. I have come to the conclusion that it's most probably supposed to be 3/4 length, but it fits me a treat as full length piece! I love the material of this, is a sort of a soft flowy yet rigid material that falls to create the most flattering shape. The jumpsuit has a v-neck line and deep 'v' back. I usually wear it with  a grey skinny belt and my black 3 band ankle sandals that allow me to tuck in the ends of the jumpsuit legs. For evening wear perhaps team with a pair of chunky heels or glamorous kitten heels.

4. Tropical Print Tie-back Top  by Stradivarius €5.99 (£4.78)
On a quick scan of the shops on my first day in Dublin  I came across a company that I had never heard of until last year when I visited Dublin for the first time. I saw the huge SALE rail and instantly rushed over and found this lovely top. It's like a t-shirt, however is an opaque sheer like material with a tie at the back. In this style of top the tie is usually placed at the front, but the fact that the tie is at the back is one of three  factors that drew me into buying it. The other two being the print and the Price. This was a real bargain at only €5.99. Stradivarius can often be a little pricey so I was pleasantly surprised. The top is slightly cropped but long enough to wear with mid-waist bottoms. I think this top looks great with a pair of frayed edge hot pants/ shorts, sandals and a black floppy hat. Perfect for the beach or a hot summers day. For the winter I'd pair it with a pair of black tube pants and Chelsea boots.

5. White and Blue Floral Joni Jeans by Topshop €30.00 (£24.00)
These are more  of a summer jean, but I just couldn't resist the bargain! I have always wanted a pair of floral Topshop jeans and had had my eye on this particular pair for a while. When I saw they were in the sale I just had to try them on. Unusually  there were lots of different sizes and as I have never bought jeans in Topshop before I was unsure of what size would fit me. I am actually my usual size 8. I love the fact that you can select your leg length as it means I finally have a pair of ankle grazers that actually graze my ankle! The thrills of being small!  I have worn them once since I returned from my holiday with the ends rolled twice, teaming them with a white crop and tan ballet flats... the perfect summer outfit! They have a high waist and as they are patterned  are super flattering!

6. Blue and White Floral Scallop Hem Top by H by Henry Holland at Debenhams €19.65 (£15.68)
This cute and girly top is slightly cropped, falling just below my belly button, and has  a boxy fit.  I bought this in the sake and although €19.65 may seem a little pricey for the sale, it was originally €32.00 making it seem a better deal! I love wearing this with my Pull and Bear jeans which I also bought in Dublin and my Chocolate Timberland-style boots, it's a cute Autumnal outfit! I did have to size up in this top due to the non-stretchy material not giving around the bust, but the fit is much better for it. The top has a floral print and scallop hem embroidery across the bottom of the top. This adds to the girliness of the top.

7. Mid-wash Denim Jeans by Pull and Bear €19.99 (£15.96)
I think these now have to be my new favourite pair of jeans! They a super soft comfortable material that sit perfectly just above my waist creating a flattering shape that elongate my legs, caused by the high waist. Pull and Bear was one of those brands I had heard of but never thought I'd like their products. For one I thought it was really pricey but boy was I wrong! Its super affordable and their products are just gorgeous! These jeans look great with a detailed crop and are the perfect wash to go with just abouts anything! And at €19.99 they are a real bargain!

8. Monochrome Button-down back Crop by Warehouse at House of Fraser €13.00 (£10.40)
I love how this top is shorter at the front and longer at the front, it creates a flattering fit along with the flowing effect created by a single pleat at the front of the top. I am a big fan of tops that button down the back, I think it makes any top pretty and more intricate, so this top is a  fave of mine. Being monochrome it goes with just about any colour bottoms. Love wearing it with my Pull and Bear jeans mentioned above, but I think it would look great with pastel pink skinny trousers and ballet flats for a casual look. I think the best thing about this top was the price; as you may know Warehouse can be a little on the expensive side, so €13.00 is a fantastic price, yes, it was in the sale but it's still great!

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post! Please let me know if you like the layout of this haul and if you don't tell me too! Please also let me know what you'd like to see in future posts!
I love reading your comments and replying, so keep them coming!

Also, today I hit 100 followers on Bloglovin!!!! Thank you so, so much to all of you who have followed! I am so grateful!

Love Emily x

(I got my results for my GCSEs on Thursday, I am super happy with what I got!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews