ASOS Winter Wishlist

20:14:00

Heya,

It's November! Which means it's nearly Christmas and Winter! So it's time to wrap up for the chilly British days! Luckily there are some lovely, snuggly clothes on ASOS! If you are familiar with my Blog, you will know that I LOVE and OBSESS over ASOS, I just love it! So when doing a little Internet-window shopping, I was ever so happy to find what I found. This post is my Winter Wishlist for ASOS own brand! Enjoy!



Faux Fur Coat
£75.00

Oxblood Peg Trousers
£18.00

Oversized Fluffy Scarf
£15.00
(I am obsessed with oversized scarves right now! And this one is Fluffy!)

Tartan Cape Sleeved coat
£75.00

Pink Zip Duster
£85.00

Metallic Midi
WAS £65.00
NOW £48.50

'Girl Loves Christmas' Jumper
£30.00
(I really want a cute Christmas Jumper, that's not too cringe! I think this is just Perfect!)

Thank you so much for reading/ viewing this weeks post! It's just a little insight into what I am loving right now, and inspiration for you this Winter! 

I am really interested into what style/ trends my readers are into, so please comment and/ or tag me in Instagrams/ Twitter pics of your OOTDs! 

Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love that faux fir coat you posted first!! It is so cute. I am from Vancouver, Canada and it is also getting quite chilly here! It is nice to have warm coats at this time of year :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely isn't it! Oh wow! I love hearing where my readers are from! Do you have access to ASOS over in Canada? :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews