My Make-up Storage and Organisation + How to make it!

19:06:00

Heya, 


So this week I thought I would show you how I store and organise my make up, but also show you show I created it, so you too can create your own. 

My Storage and Organisation Technique: 

       
                       
                       



So  as you can see I don't have anything fancy to store my makeup in, but I have it organised in a way that it is all accessible and clear to see what products I have, so putting my makeup on is 10 times easier! 

I keep all my products separated into different Jars and Tins: 

Prep Products: Moisturisers, Eye creams, Lip care and Primers 

Lip Colours: Lipsticks, Lip Stains, Liners and Lipglosses

Eyes: Eyeliners and Mascaras

Base Products: Foundations, Concealers and BB Creams

Colours: Bronzer, Blush/ Highlighter, Cream Shadows and Powder) 

Brushes

Spare Products  (Kept in tin under Bronzer, Blush, Cream Shadows and Powders)

How I Created It: 

What you'll need: 

Glass Jars
Small Tin (with lid) 
Shoe Box (Medium) 
Tissue Paper (or equivalent) 
Makeup  

First I sorted my makeup into the 7 groups (as I had 7 containers) of Prep, Lips, Eyes, Base Products, Colours, Brushes, Spare Products.

I then took one of the Jars and organised the brushes into it so that the larger, taller brushes were at the back and the smaller at the front, this meant I could see all of my brushes. 

Next took my pile of spare products to use at when I run out of a product, and organised then into the tin so that they were flat and not spilling out.

Then I took my colour products such as blush and bronzers and arranged them in the lid of the tin.

Using the remaining containers (jars) I sorted the rest of the products into a jar per group.*

Finally I placed and arranged the containers into the Shoe Box so that each product is easy to view and access. I placed the spare products in the jar underneath the it's lid. 

*For shorter/ Smaller products I placed the tissue paper into the bottom of the jar so they sit higher in the jar so are easy to pick and view. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this weeks post, and have hopefully taken inspiration from my methods. 
Please let me know what you think, and how you store your makeup, I'd love to hear! 

Love Emily x 

                                                      (HAPPY EASTER! 🐣🍫) 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews