SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD

22:13:00

Heya,


So I have been nominated by the lovely Life of Elana for the SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD! As I haven't posts for a while, I thought now would be the perfect time to complete my award. I love completing these Tags/Awards as they are so fun to answer and also allow you guys as readers to get to know me better! 


There are rules to the award. 

AWARD RULES:
Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
Answer a few questions about yourself.
Create questions for blogs that you find a joy to read. 
Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
Include the award logo within your blog post.


MY QUESTIONS: 

What three things are you worrying about most right now? 

Exams, Deadlines and my Future.

What is the last thing you ate?

Pasta Bake- yum! 

Where is your favourite place?

Dublin- it's just such a lovely place to be, it has a great atmosphere, lovely people and fab shopping! 

If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

My complexion- I would love to have flawless, clear and blemish-free skin! 

How many people would you say you truly trust?

I probably only 100% trust about 7 or 8 people 

Why and how is your best friend, your best friend?

I have serveral Best Friends, but my Bestest friend is much like a sister to me. We have known eachother since day one of primary school, about 13 years ago, and since then we have been best of friends. We have never really fallen out and have got to the point where we know and anything and everything about eachother, also being able to tell eachother anything we need to! We can also go weeks without talking face-to-face, but still are able to maintain this crazy friendship and act like we see eachother everyday! 

What is your most worn foundation?

Probably the new L'Oreal Infallible 24h-Matte Foundation- it gives great coverage and blends so well! 

What are you excited for?

My extended May Half-Term, when all my exams for this year are over and I have two weeks without worrying about anything! 

If you had £100 right now, what beauty products would you buy with it?

I'd probably have a MAC splurge topping up my ever-growing Make-up Collection

What is one of your biggest regrets?

I know it's not really a regret, because I didn't choose to be it, but probably being quiet and shy! It has seemed to stop me from doing things and putting myself out there and to enjoy life to the maximum! 

Now it's your turn...

I NOMINATE: 
Anyone reading this who has a blog! (just be sure to let me know you've done it, so I can have a read :)) 

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

What is your favourite Beauty product right now? 
If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 
Would you rather not be able to wear makeup for a week or not be able to go shopping for a year? 
What are your Plans for the Summer? 
Do you play any Musical Instruments? What do you play? 
What's your fave High Street Store? 
Imagine you have won £1m, what will you spend it on/do with it? 
Sweet or Savoury? 
What countries have you visited? 


Thank you for the Nomination Elana! 



Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews