Holiday 2015: holiday OOTDs | Fashion

15:27:00

Heya,


So this past week I have been on my holiday. I have spent the week in Cornwall where the weather has been pretty great- excluding Wednesday- and so I have been able to wear lots of summery outfits. I have chosen my top 5 from the week to share with you. I will leave as much detail as possible for each outfit. 

    

Outfit 1: Beach Day

Black and white stripy Dress- H&M (I've had this dress for a long while, but have recently seen similar on ASOS) 

Outfit 2: Stroll around villages 

Cropped, 3/4 sleeved floral peplum top- H&M
Mid-wash Denim Jeans/ Tube pants- NEXT 
Green Felt Fedora with black suede Plait around rim- Forever21

Outfit 3: Train ride and walk around beach town

Floral/ leaf print full length jumpsuit- NEXT 
Bow earrings with pearl back- ASOS (recently bought) 

Outfit 4: Shopping in a cute town and Pub lunch 

Pink and yellow floral tank top- Vintage store in Brighton lanes 
Frayed hem Shorts- New Look

Outfit 5: Beach and last minute Shopping

Navy Paisley playsuit with cut out back- Primark (an absolute bargain at £5)

If you'd like you see more from what I got up to on my holiday or to find out more about Cornwall, take a look at my Instagram (@bemble_bear) and stay tuned for my next post! 

Love Emily x 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews