The Beauty Blogger Tag

20:13:00

Heya, 

I've been nominated to do The Beauty Blogger Tag by emilyraebeauty. I  have always wanted to do one of these tags, and so when I found out I had been nominated I got super excited! 
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

Curly... However I straighten it nearly everyday, so it has lost some of it's curl! 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I don't dye my hair, neither have I ever done so. However if I were to I would probably go to the salon as I would have Ombre and I feel I would do a bad job myself!

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?

It depends on what I am doing that day! Usually I will either wear it up in a bun or pony on 2nd day hair, and half-down half- up on 1st day hair. 

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?

I always do my own as I have never had the chance to go to the salon. 

5. How often do you change you nail polish?

Well until recently I haven't been able to wear nail varnish as I was at school so took full advantage of wearing it in the Holidays, meaning I changed it everyday, however now I can wear it probably twice to three times a week.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?

I try all year round, but I put the most effort in to painting my toes in the summer months when I wear Sandals.

7. How long does it take you to do your makeup?

Around 10-15 minutes for everyday make-up and 25-30 minutes when I am putting a lot of effort into it... most of this time is thinking of what shadows to use!

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Face, I like to work on my face first so that my eyes won't smudge. I also use concealer under my eyes, so I feel that it would mess up the natural look if my eyes were already done.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?

I used to just buy what I needed, however I have now developed a collection... most of which I don't often use!

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Hardly ever, due to the fact that i can't apply them properly, nor do I have the time!

11. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?

When I am going out, and to school... so technically everyday!

12. Do wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

No, I don't see the need to if I am not going out or with my family.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?

It depends on where I am going, if I am just popping up the shop or walking the dog I will, however if I am going into town or anywhere else I will put makeup on! 

14. How many high end makeup products do you have?

None at the moment, however I do hope to venture into MAC and Benefit very soon.

15. Do you plan your OTTD the night before or while your getting dressed? 

For school I will decide the night before, but any other time it will be when I get dressed causing me to take absolutely forever with several changes!

16. How often do you change your handbag?

Very often, as I have 4 or 5 that I love so will often rotate, and change depending on what I am wearing.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

Wake up: School days and Saturdays 6:15am, Sundays whenever I wake up (usually around 9:30am)
Go to sleep: School days 10:00ish, Weekends between 11:00pm and 12:00pm

18. How often or when do you work out?

I try to go running once or twice a week.

19. Left or Right handed?

Left!

20. How tall are you?

Around 5ft3

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?

Not really, only a tiny bit of french that I learnt in year 7... I can say hello and how are you... I meant a tiny bit!

22. How many pets do you have?

I have 3! Two Rabbits and a Dog

23. How often are you on Blogger?

Everyday! I love reading others blogs and checking back to reply to new comments!

24. Do you read comments on blogs?

I read my own and some on other bloggers posts I love to see how others react!

 25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

No, but any I like I will keep in mind and if I see them I will buy them (depending on the price) 

 26. How did you come up with your blog name?

Well I took my Dogs name and favourite flowers, Daisy, and my Blogs Genre, Fashion, and worked it out from there!

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? 

I either use my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, or my Samsung Digital Camera (not sure on the model), however I hope to get a new Camera in the winter.

28. How often do you clean your house?

 I don't clean the whole house but do help sometimes, but I do tidy my room when it needs to be.

29. What's your favourite colour?

I LOVE pastel colours and so my faves are baby Blue and baby Pink!

30. Do you swear?

No, I don't really need to.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

Just watching the TV and checking my social media before bed!


Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews