Another Fashion and Beauty Haul...

20:30:00

Heya,
As promised I have put together another Haul, after my shopping trip earlier today. So here's what I got...



Firstly I took a trip to New Look and bought two pairs of summer shorts. The first pair are denim with frayed bottoms and Daisy print pockets that peek through the bottoms of the leg holes. I love these shorts due to the fact that they have daisy print of them, as well as the fact that they are so, so comfy as most of  New Look's denim products are! They cost £14.99, well worth the money!

The other pair of shorts cost £14.99 and are a soft, flowing, floral fabric that falls to create a look that replicates a skirt. They are perfect for a hot summers day walking, shopping, sunbathing and just chilling with friends. As they are bright and floral a plain top would be best as to not over do the look.

Also in New Look I purchased a pack of two ponytail wraps for £2.99. These pretty bands create a girly summery look due to the pinky, purpley colours used. I especially like the floral wrap as it goes with the colour of my hair which is different tones of brown.


Next I bought a Witch Hazel and Tea Tree peel of face mask from Boots for 99p. I bought this because it claims to help sooth and  reduce spots and blackheads which is the perfect remedy for my skin. I am not the happiest with my skin so will try anything to improve it hence purchasing this product.


From the same range, I also purchased some face wipes in the attempt to improve my skin condition and to remove any make-up. I have used these wipes before and they did begin to work, so I hope the same results will be achieved. These cost £3.39 with 25 in each packet.


From Dorothy Perkins, I bought a chunky, pale pink waist belt for £4.00. I needed this for detail and to secure my jeans. I bought the belt in size small so that it fits comfortably on my hips.

Next, I bought another Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush, but this time in 200, Keep Mauving. The other one I bought on Saturday was too bright for everyday use, so I scoured the shelves of Superdrug to find a less bold and calmer colour that I could use for everyday, and came across this. The colour is still pinky, but darker, in a shade closer to that of my lips. This cost me £5.99.


Also from Superdrug I bought MUA Gel Eyeliner. This is my first time using gel eyeliner so I thought i would buy a cheaper version rather than a good quality, expensive product to find it doesn't suit my application method. I have not yet got round to trying this product so am unsure of how it will work, or whether it will work at all! It cost £3.00 which is significantly cheaper than other gel eyeliners.


Now for my favourite item that i purchased. From River Island, after rummaging through their stand of sunglasses, I found the perfect pair and of course purchased them with happiness. I love the style of the sunglasses as they have a thicker top but a thinner, gold rim to the lense which creates a glamorous, girlyish look, which I love. I am not going to lie, it did take me ages to choose a pair, but I do love this particular pair the most! They cost £10.00 which I find a definite bargain as they look so much more expensive than they were.


Finally, I bought a cute sunglasses case from Peacocks for £2.00! It has cute owls printed all over, with some wearing glasses. I wanted a case to protect my sunglasses, but would not settle for anything boring. I think we went in 4 or 5 shops before I found one I actually liked. When I found out that it was only £2.00 I loved it even more!



Well that's all today, hope you've loved reading and discovering my buys of today!

Love Emily x

(check out yesterday's haul: Mini Fashion Haul)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews