The sweet smell of a great perfume...

20:56:00

Heya,
Everybody loves a great perfume. The fresh, sweet smell that follows us around and the thought of smelling amazing boosts our mood making us feel happy!  If the perfume is that good just one spritz can be enough to make us feel amazing all day!
Though designer perfumes can be expensive, it is mostly worth the money as the most expemsive are often (but not always) the best. For example Daisy by Marc Jacobs, a perfume I discovered a couple of years back ranges between £28.99 and £60.00... this is probably, I my opinion one of the nicest fragrances out there, but theres so many no one could ever tell the best! Its also got an beautiful bottle which makes me love it even more!
Another fave of mine is Boss Orange which can be found  for as little as £19.99, but mostly it is sold for between £25.00 and £35.00. It has a sweet, fruity aroma.
I also love the scent of Alien by Thierry Mugler which I discovered when walking through the huge fragrance department in Harrods early this year. This is priced at around £31.50 for a 30ml bottle.
Burberry Body, priced at around  £45.00, is the most recent dicovery of mine. My friend, another lover of a good perfume, adores this fragrance and introduced me to it this week.

Hope you are loving these scents as much as I do!

Love Emily x

Burberry Body

Boss Orange

Alien by Thierry Mugler

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Total Pageviews