Company #Style Blogger Awards 2014

20:54:00

Heya,
So I have been blogging for around a month now...yes its not that long. So today I was just flicking through my instagram feed and came across the link for the Company Style Blogger Awards... I had heard of it before but since I have only been blogging for a little while I had never qualified before. However now I have this blog, I qualify!
I would love, love, love if you could nominate me for the best teen blog award if you like and enjoy reading my blog...
If you would like to, I have posted nomination picture in my side bar...just click and you will be taken to the webpage where you can nominate
 Thank you
Love Emily x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey there! I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Find out how you can participate here http://life-of-elana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews