Liebster Award

14:20:00

Heya,
Wow, so I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Elana, thank you! Incase you don't know what an Liebster award is, it is a way in which to get new bloggers to be noticed and loved :). So to be involved I must:
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Post 11 random facts about you
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers (excluding who nominated you) and 11 questions for them to answer
5. Let the nominees know that you have nominated them


11 Random Facts About Me! 
  1. I attend dance classes on a weekly basis, having done so for 13 years
  2. I am going to sixth form to study textiles, English and media studies
  3. I have a dog, who is a Springer Spaniel
  4. I am scared of clowns! 
  5. My aspiration Iin life is to work for Look Magazine
  6. I wear glasses for distances
  7. My favourite online shop is ASOS
  8. I love Daisy Prints
  9. I LOVE shopping
  10. I have been blogging for about a month now
  11. My fave colour is pink!
Elana's Questions for me! 


1. Who's the most famous person you've ever met?
Tbh, I don't think I have met anyone famous, famous! 

2. What's your favourite television programme?
Ugly Betty, for definite! Really got into it!!!

4. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Toast, with butter and marmite on one slice, and honey on the other... best of both worlds! :)

5. What is you most used makeup product?
My Benefit High Beam highlighter... I use it everyday after applying my foundation and before applying my powder 

6. If you were a fictional character, who would you be?
Ariel, I Love her bright red hair!!!

7. What's your best friends name? Describe them in three words.
Lydia: pretty, bestie, funny

8. Pick up the nearest book and open it on a random page. What does the 3rd word on the 5th line mean to you?
"Eyes" : make up, mascara, colour, seeing, watching

9. What colour are your bedroom walls?
Purple at the moment

10. Where was the last place you slept that wasn't your bed?
Friends house for a sleepover 

11. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Zoella: she has made so much from her blog/vlogs and is an inspiration as in what a wear, how I style my hair and how she has made herself successful via blogging/vlogging.

My Nominations 
  1.   pandemoniumfashion
  2.  welcoming sophie
  3.  Amy Lily Anne
  4. Way Down Below
  5. the pixie cut

I don't know any other blogs with less than 200 followers :(

                                                  My Questions

  1. What was your inspiration for your blog? 
  2. Do you have any pets? What are they? 
  3. What is your favourite film? 
  4. If you could be anybody for a day, who would you be? 
  5. What is your favourite food? 
  6. What is your most worn piece of clothing? 
  7. Where, if you are, are you going on Holiday this year? 
  8. What is your fave thing about blogging? 
  9. Can you speak any other languages, aside from English? 
  10. What is your favourite book? 
  11. What is your star sign? 
Thanks again Elana! 

Love Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews