MUA Gel Eyeliner

19:12:00

Heya,
So as you guys know, on my last shopping trip I bought the MUA Gel eyeliner as this was the first time i had bought a Gel liner so wasn't sure whether  would be for me, so I bought the cheaper option.

In my last fashion haul, Another Fashion and Beauty Haul, I hadn't actually got round to trying it out, but now a week later I have tried and been unsuccessful. Unfortunately the gel liner did not work, even in its slightest. Now I don't know whether it was just me, perhaps I had a dodgy product? I had read and viewed some reviews on this product and most had managed to get it to work, so I am not saying don't go out and buy it, because it could be really good, I am purely just expressing how I found this product as to not leave you guys in the dark.

I will try this product again, perhaps making the gel a bit thinner as the actual gel was very hard and dry, almost as if it had dried out! Maybe that's the problem?

I would be very interested to see if anyone who has bought this product has had the same experience or perhaps different. Please don't hesitate to comment with your thoughts and maybe a gel liner that you would recommend?

Thank you for reading

Love Emily x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The MAC or Revlon gel eyeliner is the best for me. A bit more pricey but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'll be sure to try them out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it and wasn't much of a fan because it takes a while to dry and can get on the tops of your eyelids when you open your eyes fully? I use the maybelline felt tip one now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been using a rimmel felt tip, but just wanted to try something different. Will try and then decide. Thank you very much though! x

      Delete

Total Pageviews